Struggling To Play The Guitar How You Want To?
I hear ya…for the past 10 years, I’ve had a lot of frustrated guitar players come to me for lessons after experiencing some of the following problems on their own.
Are you experiencing any of these?
- You’re having difficulty playing clean sounding notes and chords.
- When you play your guitar, you hear a lot of noises that you know shouldn’t be there.
- You’re having trouble learning songs all the way through.
- You know bits and pieces of songs, but can’t make it through one from beginning to end
- You know some scales and maybe even a couple of hot licks, but you’re having a hard time actually USING the things that you know when you try to do a guitar solo.
- When you do a guitar solo, you feel like you do the same things over and over again.
- Everything sounds the same. Stale and flat.
- You’re just completely sick of your lack of progress.
- You feel like you should be better then you are for how long you have been playing.
If any of those issues sound like something that you are currently going through…
I CAN HELP YOU!